With manufacturing plants, offices, warehouses, and distribution facilities located throughout North America, CF Industries recognizes it has an important role to play in its communities. The company, a major employer in some of these cities and towns, devotes resources to maintaining and improving the local quality of life in its communities. Many plant and distribution facility employees are actively engaged at the community level.
Over the years, the company’s operations have developed strong community relationships through:
- Contributions to youth sports, scouting, and a wide variety of charitable and community-centered causes
- School-based educational programs, job training, and money and volunteer resources that support and improve schools
- Participation in local business and civic organizations
- Contributions and programs to preserve, restore, and improve the environment
To learn more about some of these activities, click on the links below.
- Community Relations
- Environment, Health & Safety Philosophy